Sunday, January 27, 2013



How often do you eat cereal? Not often at all, anymore. Maybe once every couple months.

Do you measure out one serving or are you a free pourer? As a kid, I just poured whatever I wanted. After food issues kicked in, though, I started measuring…and now I can’t stop. Too much anxiety about not knowing how many calories I’m eating. So stupid.

What is the last kind of cereal you ate? Not sure, but probably something gross like boring puffed rice.

What is your favorite “healthy” cereal? I really like Kashi’s Heart to Heart cereal. I also used to love Cheerios, and there’s a Trader Joe’s brand oat-flake cereal that’s awesome, too.

What is your favorite “unhealthy” cereal? I’m not so into it now, but I was addicted to Reese’s Puffs in college. So gross.

What is your favorite fruity cereal? I never liked fruity cereal, honestly, unless you count a cereal from Post called Banana Nut Crunch. Ohhhhh man.  

What is your favorite chocolatey cereal? I loved, as a kid, Cocoa-Puffs once in a while. Not so much anymore, but I think in combination with some granola or something, I could dig ‘em again.

What is one cereal you can’t stand? Cookie Crisp is gross. Also, Golden Grahams.

What kind of milk do you prefer in your cereal? Almond milk!

What was your favorite cereal as a kid? Cheerios.

Did you ever buy a box of cereal just for the toy inside? Probably, but I don’t remember for sure.

What is the most amount of cereal you’ve eaten in one sitting? Half a box?

Best cereal for snacking on dry? Cracklin’ Oat Bran. Another cereal I was addicted to in college.


Do you put fruit/sugar/other toppings in/on your cereal? Nope. I do like to mix cereals, though!

No comments: